IT IS AN IMPORTANT UPGRADE TO:
- • provide services and care in a more appropriate environment;
- • maximize the quality of treatment and meet growing needs;
- • match resources to better manage services;
- • improve access and reduce patient travel;
Two big projects that will have a great effect for patients!
- • Raising the offer of nephrology services
- • Improved access for eligible patients
- • Reduced travel time and costs for patients traveling to Bathurst
- • Improving the quality of life of patients and their families, while allowing some to continue to be in the labor market.
2. CHRONIC DISEASES
- • Improved management of care and service offer
- • Reduced absenteeism rate at appointments, which is currently 15 to 20%
- • Maximizing resources and clinical outcomes
Every dollar will be fully allocated to projects!
DIALYSIS – Addition of three treatment chairs, which will treat 12 more patients a year – Rehabilitation of the electrical circuit of the Dialysis Unit
CHRONIC DISEASES – Diabetic Clinic Clinic and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Management Program – Addition of Gymnasium, Classrooms and Consultation Rooms – Joint Reception – Future Addition of Cardiac Rehabilitation Services ‘arterial hypertension